Developed by Apple, Safari is easy to use and high performing web browser for Mac OS X. Just like the internet explorer is the default browser for Windows OS, the Safari Browser is also the default browser designed mainly for Mac OS X. Now it is also made available for Windows OS which you can download and install on your Windows PC to enjoy browsing in this tech-fueled environment.
The Safari for Windows is the browser that is optimized for offering unique functions and tools and enhancing the usability. It gives the users with the competitive edge over the other browsers in the market.
What are the Key Features of Safari for Windows?
here are some of the salient features of Safari browser. they are
- Safari for Windows is the only browser today that is developed with DuckDuckGo feature which is a search engine with no built-in option for tracking your browsing history
- Safari for Windows is the fastest browser and its speed can’t be challenged by any other browser out there
- This browser protects the users from all fraudulent sites and others which are harbor malware and it also prevents the sites from loading automatically and also gives the users warning when any suspicious activity is noticed by the browser
- Simply pin your favorite sites on the browser and access them directly. Pinning the sites keep them stay active in the background
- The AirPlay feature of the browser allows you to play videos from the webpage to the TV. Simply click on the AirPlay button on the videos and stream them on your TV directly
- The browser also comes with a Mute feature that allows you to mute the audio without struggling to find the tab.
Step by Step Guide to Install Safari for Windows:
- Step One – You need to launch your Chrome Browser on your Windows PC and head towards the Apple’s Official Website. On the website, you will find other useful add-ons which you need to install from Safari Extensions Gallery
- Step Two – Choose the latest version of the browser and click on the Download button available on the homepage of the site. The downloading process will start automatically and it may take few minutes to get completed.
- Step Three – Once you are done with the downloading of the Safari for Windows using the compressed file, it is the time to extract the contents of the zipped installation file into the targeted folder. For instance, under “C:\Safari” folder you will find the compressed downloaded files
- Step Four – Once the extraction of the zipped files is over, you need to double-click on the Safari.exe so as to launch the Safari for Windows on your Windows PC. You need to follow the instructions carefully during the installation process. The installation may ask for your permission and you need to check and grant permission in all the steps for successful downloading of the Safari for Windows.
Once the installation is over, you can launch the browser on your Windows PC and start accessing the internet at lightning fast speed through this browser.
The Safari for Windows is the fastest browser today and you are required to download the latest version of the browser from the official website of Apple and ensure to download the latest version that is compatible with the Windows OS version that you are using. The installation process is easy and you simply need to follow the abovementioned steps to complete the installation successfully and enjoy using it on your Windows PC for free.